Sunday, May 31, 2009

Intro

Hey guys! I'm new to this whole blogging thing but basically I want to use this as a way to share my love and knowledge of beer with my fans. I've been drinking beer since I was 17 (oops, I mean um only since I've been 21 *wink*) and have tried hundreds of delicious beers from all over the world--I've even been lucky enough to experience some of them in their country of origin. 
After finding out about all these exquisite brews, I decided I HAD to get the population out of their American-light-beer-coma and show them there is more to taste than beers you find at 7-11.  I've made it a personal mission to get out of my comfort zone and experience as many different beers as possible, review them here and hopefully encourage my fans to expand their palettes and learn all about beer in the process. Cheers! 

1 comment: